POPIS KLIENTAOur Client is an US company, a global Leader in safety, identification and compliance solutions, operating in 33 countries worldwide. The main aim of this role is to update, maintain and optimize different EMEA websites in order to create great user experience, drive online sales and improve overall site performance. Our Client's long-term priority is an exceptional performance and products, that simply outperform the competition. This role is designed for a passionate online marketer with a strong analytical attitude and excellent level of English.
- Manage and optimize search and product recommendation platforms, leveraging analytics to improve customer search and navigation experience.
- Ensure best web publishing and product visibility working with the respective master data teams for all supported languages.
- Optimize specific web publishing data, content and attributes for current and newly launching products.
- Create category, application or campaign landing pages to support initiatives, as needed.
- Leverage online analytics and customer feedback to maximize conversion and engagement. Monitor operational statistics, report trends, variances and issues, and take appropriate action.
- Continuously monitor site traffic and on-site behavior, suggest and make changes to optimize the user experience as well as conversion on the different sites.
- Apply key eCommerce and merchandising business principles to contribute to the execution of product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the content on the different language versions of the EMEA web sites is up to date and correct using the Web Content Management System Sitecore.
- Implement campaign landing pages in the different languages in order to maximize site traffic, conversion & online sales or lead generation.
- Stay up to date on digital trends and be a digital advocate within the marketing team, sharing expertise with marketing colleagues.
POŽADUJEME / PRAX
- Previous experience in managing web sites / eCommerce sites
- Passion for digital and natural interest to stay up to date on the new trends
- Experience in the day-to-day management of web site content, preferable in a multi-lingual context
- Analytical approach to identify conversion, content and user experience enhancements and ability to turn findings into improvements
- Knowledge of web design elements and content management
- The ability to get things done in a timely matter, meet deadlines, work independently
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Google Docs incl. advanced Excel/Spreadsheets is a must
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS, STEP PIM and Reflektion personalization platform is an asset
- Knowledge of web site analytics tools Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics/Omniture is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, any other language is a plus
PONÚKAME / ZAMESTNANECKÉ VÝHODY
- Background of a successful and healthy American company with rich history
- Attractive financial conditions, which will be discussed individually
- Career growth in the group and the joy of team success
- Support of employees in their further education
- Cooperation with an inspiring Manager
- Full-time Contract for an indefinite period