POPIS KLIENTATake the opportunity to join our new Data administration team as a Data Team Leader for an international law firm Freshfields.
This role will work with lawyers, Executive Assistants, Personell Assistants and Business Services colleagues globally to capture, process and maintain key data points.
This is a role which will involve leading the Global Data Administration team, split across the firm’s shared services centres.
- Ensure Legal, HR and Finance data is collected and validated in line with the documented data administration process and timeline
- Monitor data submissions for accuracy and completeness and take pro-active action to challenge and correct
- Act as the key point of contact for customers and stakeholders that require clarifications and support
- Identify the underlying trends and issues that impact the timely collection of complete and accurate data and recommend improvements
- Lead the production of regular reporting on data completeness and accuracy, including trend analysis and comments for management decision.
- Provide escalations to management on non-compliance, to ensure timely resolution ahead of any working capital impact
- Lead the delivery of staff onboarding, both through formal and informal training
- Lead the Continuous Improvement of the data administration processes and associated systems and databases
- Provide team leadership and performance management for the global data administration team
POŽADUJEME / PRAX
- Team leader / management experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Experience of working within a of Global Shared Services environment
PONÚKAME / ZAMESTNANECKÉ VÝHODY
- Currently we are working on attractive benefit system and it will be presented to you during personal interview.