POPIS KLIENTATake the opportunity to join our new Data Administration team as a Data Administrator for an international law firm Freshfields.
The team provides high quality, efficient and comprehensive accounting services to our 3,000 lawyers worldwide.
The Global Data Administrator will work with Lawyers, Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants and Business Services colleagues globally to capture, process and maintain key data points.
This is a role which will involve working as part of a Global Data Administration team, split across the firm’s shared services centers.
- Ensure Legal, HR and Finance data is collected and validated in line with the documented data administration process and timeline
- Monitor data submissions for accuracy and completeness and take pro-active action to challenge and correct
- Act as a point of contact for customers and stakeholders that require clarifications and support
- Assist with the entry of data into the recognized systems of record or supplementary databases
- Identify and rectify any data inconsistencies to ensure data accuracy by applying validation processes
- Assist in the production of regular reporting on data completeness and accuracy, including trend analysis and comments for management decision.
POŽADUJEME / PRAX
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Experience of working within a of Global Shared Services environment
- Fluent English
PONÚKAME / ZAMESTNANECKÉ VÝHODY
- Currently we are working on attractive benefit system and it will be presented to you during personal interview.