Accounts payable analyst 3804
POPIS KLIENTAFreshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is a global law firm. We have a long history of successfully assisting the world's leading industrial and financial companies, institutions and governments with their complex projects, transactions and challenges. We are proud to be opening a shared service centre in Bratislava, Slovakia to complement our existing centre in Manchester, UK. Take a look at this exeptional job opportunity and be a part of it!
- Ensure all invoices are authorised and processed to agreed standards
- Correct coding and posting of invoices and expenses into the purchase ledger
- Assisting with preparation of payment moves
- Reconciling supplier and direct debit accounts
- Maintaining existing and creating new supplier accounts
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects relating to accounts payable processes, as required
- Making suggestions for process improvement opportunities
POŽADUJEME / PRAX
- Knowledge and uderstanding of an accounts payable processes disarable
- Detail oriented, exeptional organisational skills and practical approach to problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of working as a customer of Global Shared Services as an advantage
PONÚKAME / ZAMESTNANECKÉ VÝHODY
- Currently we are working on attractive benefit system and it will be presented to you during personal interview.