POPIS KLIENTAFor our client, a global commercial company focusing on payment solutions, we are filling an Interim position of INTERIM Finance Director. Duration: 6 months. (The client is also open to a long-term cooperation.)
- Financial management of all finance processes, FP&A, Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, AR/AP, tax accounting, CIT, VAT and payroll.
- Specific focus and leadership of financial planning, analysis, reporting including annual budgeting process and revenue forecasting as well as submissions to the HQ.
- Monthly financial reporting of actuals vs. budget and analysis on the current pipeline of projects, communicating and challenging assumptions where needed.
- Support CFO and general management in all aspects of business development, finance and strategic planning, including informed reporting of risks and opportunities.
- Ensure statutory and tax compliance and recommend tax efficiency operations and structures which minimize tax burden.
- Ensure SOX compliance and delivery of all FS and CIT fillings on time
- Conduct analysis and take responsibility for decisions, consequences, and outcomes that impact people, costs, and quality within the department and the business in general.
- Control, analyze and report operating expenses with cost savings focus.
- Oversee IT system implementation, ensuring efficient back office operations.
- Set objectives for the team with measurable deliverables and provide regular feedback on performance.
- Lead, coach, develop and mentor a finance team of 30+.
POŽADUJEME / PRAX
- An experienced, qualified finance professional with strong finance skills in leading mid- to large finance organizations.
- At least 10 years of relevant senior financial management and operational experience.
- International experience (preferably US companies).
- Evidence of experience across the full range of finance functions including statutory and management reporting, strategic business planning, accounting, tax, treasury, commercial finance etc.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated though effective leadership of people, management of best practice principles to engage and inspire colleagues, staff and stakeholders.
- Experience in managing multiple line of business and reporting to HQ under tight deadlines.
- Commercially savvy, bright, energetic and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to identify and prioritize key issues quickly and effectively. Adaptable, proactive and comfortable with taking a hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal and written, presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Czech / Slovak are musts.
- Eligibility to work in EU.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or MBA qualification.